Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Cleanup - conversation includes

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:53:52 -0600
I am not completely sure but I don't think you want to remove conversation.h from packet-ncp.c since conversations are used in the packet-ncp2222.inc file.

Greg

>>> Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx> 7/8/2003 5:37:38 AM >>>
Hi all,

After inspection the following dissector sources include
<epan/conversation.h> but don't use it:

packet-distcc.c
packet-fcip.c
packet-fr.c
packet-ncp.c
packet-ncp2222.c (generated with ncp2222.py)
packet-pgm.c
packet-scsi.c
packet-smb-browse.c
packet-smb-pipe.c

I propose to have these extraneous includes removed.

Regards,

Olivier