Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-smpp.c: Short Message reassembly and de code preferenc

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:43:53 -0700

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 7:42 AM, Biot Olivier wrote:

Thanks for the hint! Attached patch fixes this. Please check in.

Done.

PS still not clear to me how I can reassemble fragments sent over distinct
SMPP sessions...

Is that because there's no obvious way to say "these fragments are part of the same message" if they're part of different SMPP connections, or because there is a way to do it but there's no obvious way to do that using the Ethereal infrastructure?