Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] patches to add interface descriptions

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:19:04 -0700
On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 09:25:10PM +0100, Richard Urwin wrote:
> I wouldn't like to see the capture dialog cluttered up like you suggest.

What do you mean by "capture dialog"?

Nobody's suggested changing the "Capture Options" dialog, popped up by
Capture > Start, if that's what you mean.

My suggestion was to change the "Capture" page in the "Preferences"
dialog.  I would also consider a separate dialog for editing the
description strings to be acceptable.