Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Help Needed!!

From: "Naveen Khajuria" <naveen.khajuria@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:31:08 +0530
Hi,
  i am a beginner in this field of Ethereal and have been working on ethereal only some 2 months back.
i have added UNI (User Network Interface) support to LDP ( Lable Distribution Protocol) and LMP (Link Management Protocol). And also found some bugs in implementation of the LMP dissector.
Now the problem is that i had downloaded ethereal 0.9.8 release and modified the concerned files.
After doing these changes i am unable to understand how i can add my code to the existing ethereal code ..i mean the repository for my code to be added to further releases of ethereal.
i am behind a firewall so i cannot do anonymous CVS.

Can anyone plz tell me some other way of contributing my code to Ethereal so that it can be added to the Repository.

regards,
-Naveen Khajuria.
Project Trainee
Wipro Technologies,
Bangalore

 Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.