Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New field type for frame numbers - adding a new menu item?

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:37:26 -0800
On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 07:26:37PM +1100, Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> I think it would be neat if the right-mouse-button menu would also show an
> additional item :
> "Goto selected frame"
> for this type of FT item.

I.e., the right mouse button menu in the protocol tree, where the
"selected frame" is the frame number in the selected item in the
protocol tree?

If so, it's so neat that I implemented it before I added the item under
the top-level Tools menu.  :-)  (It's called "Go To Corresponding
Frame", though - the "selected frame" is the one in the packet list
pane, and going to that frame would be a no-op.)