Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] hanging graphs

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:37:37 -0800
On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 08:19:38PM +0100, J.Smith wrote:
> I have successfully reproduced this on my Windows 98SE installation using
> Ethereal 0.9.8, and on my linux system using a development snapshot taken
> somewhere in between 0.9.7 and 0.9.8.

I have successfully reproduced this on the current CVS tree (well,
except for Gerald's recent fix to Makefile.nmake, but I'm not doing this
on Windows, so that doesn't matter) on Solaris 8.

I suspect it might be stuck in an infinite loop in
"axis_compute_ticks()"; "check_needed" is TRUE, and "axis->major" and
"axis->minor" are both infinite.