Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] radius password decrypt patch

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:10:23 +0100
On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 02:01:05AM -0800, jharris wrote:
> If I get a vote.. I would cast it for keep it the same.. md5.[ch].
> The reason being is that while it is unlikly that the md5 code will
> change, it would be easier to merge updates if the names werent changed.
> On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> > > Checked in.
> > maybe the files should be renamed crypt-md5.[c|h]
> > to be consistent with the naming for md4 and rc4

Hmm, I think it is more important to have somewhat consistent naming. The
patching is not that difficult. Ethereal has so many files at the top
level that it isn't healthy anyway, so each bit of systematic naming helps.

 ciao
   Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know