Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] radius password decrypt patch

From: jharris <jharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 05:26:43 -0800 (PST)
Here is the source forge page where this md5 code is maintained
The license is called bsd-like..
IANAL, but the only requirement I see in the license is that it must not
be represented as an orignal work.  If the GPL is a requirement, it should
be allowed, there is no clause about relicensing.  Really I dont care
which implentation of md5 is used.. I just needed one and didnt want to
rely on a system provided one.. aka openssl or libmd. As for the
file rename, if thats the only problem can make the changes and another
patch.