Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Patch: enabled colors for iostat traces with G TK1.x

From: Ronald Henderson <Ronald.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:06:36 -0500
Folks:

The text in my email describing this patch was misleading. The patch enables
the ability to color each filtered iostat trace with a fixed color. This
behaviour was only available under ethereal (0.9.8) compiled with GTK2.x.
Now ethereal compiled with GTK1.x has this capability.

---Ronald W. Henderson