Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 'Add Expression' button in 'Edit Capture Filter' window ?

From: Devin Heitmueller <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Dec 2002 14:32:34 -0500
On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 14:27, Guy Harris wrote:
> Somebody might write such a dialog box some day.  I know of nobody
> planning to do so.

The filter interface is one of the few areas that I think is pretty weak
in Ethereal (compared to other products).  I looked at it about six
months ago with the intent of restructuring the whole thing, but had not
come to any conclusions on the best approach.

This has been on the Ethereal website wishlist for a while.

--
Devin Heitmueller
Senior Software Engineer