Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] [Patch] iostat win32 build

From: "Graham Bloice" <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:09:42 -0000
This is a duplicate of my earlier message
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200212/msg00013.html

As the developers guide notes:

Don't use a label without a statement following it.  For example,
something such as

	if (...) {

	done:
	}

will not work with all compilers - you have to do

	done:
		;
	}

with some statement, even if it's a null statement, after the label.

My patch just added null statements, I was too lazy to go the extra mile for
break as well.

Graham Bloice