Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] compiling on MS Visual C für Microsoft

From: "Bernd Noth" <bernd.noth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:37:14 -0800

O.K., I am not the "big" programmer, therefore my question:

in the win32-README.txt is described that the file config.nmake,for MS Visual C(i386 Microsoft w2k) ,  must be processed.

1.) from which *.zip or well as file from the developer - area is it, I don't find it!!

2.) " command-line environment is set up to compile and link with MSVC "  is this not  described in the make file?

3.) Shoud I use the directory structure from the original files?

4.) Is it possible to make a variation with *.dsp for VC?

Thank for your patience; -)