Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Filling of columns

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:22:16 -0800
I worked on something similar and actually changed the core protocol code as
Guy has stated. However, Based on my needs, I have some requirements related to
this:
    o Retain TCP/UDP port numbers and do not overwrite the new port type &
      addresses with the newly registered types
    o Allow conversations to support an additional option of choosing which of
      the port types to use in determining conversations.

I'd be happy to help you in this endeavor if you wish.

Dinesh

--
A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend
on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in