Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-smb.c

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:28:54 -0700
On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 12:04:52AM +0000, Pia Sahlberg wrote:
> please review and check in. Or please tell me how I can change the patch
> so it can be accepted.

Well, first you need to change it so that it's a patch against the
current version in CVS; it's a patch against older versions, and

	1) not all of the patches apply without errors;

	2) the patches may revert changes, e.g. the patch to
	   "packet-smb-mailslot.c" revers the RCS ID and may well revert
	   other parts of the code as well.