Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] decode BER files

From: "Chirag" <chirag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:22:12 +0530
Hi,

    I would like to know if ethereal can analyse or decode the BER encoded files. Pls tell me if there are any freeware or opensource softwares to decode and encode BER files of TAP3 format.

    I would also like to know if ethereal can anlysis the MTP and MAP packets of the ss7 layers ? I tried to convert one of my ss7 raw packet file to pcap by text2pcap but i was unsuccessful.

anticipating a quick reply

Chirag Parekh