Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] WSP-patch

From: Neil Hunter <neil.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:56:03 +0100 (BST)
On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Georg von Zezschwitz wrote:

> The code to decompile wmlc is quite fully implemented within
> the Kannel wap gateway, as Kannel comes with a wmlc decompiler.
> So, I wonder how to integrate this best. The best would be
> a pop-up window like "Follow TCP-stream", as the document
> might be many lines long. However, the option is too exotic
> to have it permanently e.g. in the context menu.

I've actually got this working on my test box here. Its built as another
dissector within Ethereal and just displays the WML as a tree in the same
window as the rest of the WTP/WSP data. I've also got a WBMP
"dissector" working.

I'll see about getting the code cleaned up and released in the next few
weeks...

Cheers,
  Neil

  Neil Hunter                                     Tel:    +44 (0)113 207 6073
  Senior Developer                                Fax:    +44 (0)113 234 6065
  Energis Squared                                 Mobile: +44 (0)7787 100 649
  http://www.energis-squared.com/
  This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the named
  recipient please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose to
  another person or use it and take copies. If you receive this message in
  error please call the switchboard on + 44 (0)113 234 5100.