Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] WSP-patch

From: Georg von Zezschwitz <gvz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:58:38 +0200
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 12:26:49AM -0700, Guy Harris wrote:
> In the new version of the code, "add_capabilities()" always gets passed
> a type of CONNECT, even for a CONNECTREPLY PDU.

Hi Guy,

you are totally right, I'm sorry.

I should add some sort of regression tests like you do...

Btw: Has anybody tried to contact OpenWave to ask for their
header encoding? Is there any interest in implementing vendor
specific extensions of the protocol?

Finally, I wonder how to implement something like this:

The code to decompile wmlc is quite fully implemented within
the Kannel wap gateway, as Kannel comes with a wmlc decompiler.
So, I wonder how to integrate this best. The best would be
a pop-up window like "Follow TCP-stream", as the document
might be many lines long. However, the option is too exotic
to have it permanently e.g. in the context menu.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Georg