Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Ethereal docs

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 21:02:53 +0930
Hi,

Rick Kint wrote:

Hi, from reading some email on the Ethereal dev mailing list (to which I recently
subscribed) it looks like you're heavily involved with the documentation side of
the project.

Can you tell me if there are any smaller, reasonably seperable documentation tasks
that aren't on the critical path?  My wife is looking to dust off her writing chops
and I'm looking for suitable projects for her.

Well, have a look at the on-line document. The things that need doing are:

1. Complete some parts of the user guide
2. Keep it up todate
3. Fix the stylesheet used for the printable version (the PDF)
4. Write the developers guide ...

If your spouse can find something in there to do, she is welcome. The more the merrier.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours, Special Edition, Using Samba