Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Source tree structure

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:11:44 +0200
Ronnies mail reminded me of something: Shouldn't the dissectors be
moved into epan/packet/... and the smb family of dissectors into
epan/packet/smb/...? I know (well, actually I've read about it in
several mailinglists) that moving files around in CVS isn't fun but
how about starting this at least with new dissectors or those that
are as good as new?

 Ciao
      Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know