Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] smb

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 15:28:15 -0700
On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 12:47:47PM -0700, Guy Harris wrote:
> Based on an *ANCIENT* version of "packet-smb.c.  I have no desire to
> spend any time whatsoever putting back all the changes made between
> version 1.43 and version 1.121 (those changes include a partial
> tvbuffification!).

Or, rather, between 1.113 and 1.121 (I don't know where the 1.43 version
I was looking at came from), but still, please update it - "diff -c"
followed by "patch" produced a bunch of failures and "misordered hunks"
complaints, and I'm not going to put any time or effort into making it
work.

Please update the other files as well, e.g. "packet-mailslot.c", and
don't bother including the files that *weren't* changed.