Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Assertion fails on W2k

From: "Betsy Strother" <bstrothe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:16:34 -0400
I consistently experience a trap with
file .\proto.c:line 289 assertion failed: (hfindex >=0 && hfindex <
gpa_hfinfo->len)

I've obtained the source but don't see a proto.c file. Does anyone know of
a fix for
this? I seem to experience it almost constantly. Also, since on windows, I
wasn't able
to find instructions for setting up a build environment so if someone knows
of a good
pointer for this, I'd appreciate the info.

Betsy.