Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Import of netxray-files broken

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:18:29 -0800 (PST)
> Attached you find a patch for wiretap\netxray.c against the file
> version 1.36 (doesn't interfere with the changes in 1.37)
> which sets the alignment for the MSC-compiler.

I just reverted "netxray.c" to using two guint32's - guint64's require
8-byte alignment on at least some platforms (probably most, if not all,
64-bit platforms), so they would have the same problem.  We already had
to handle platforms that don't have guint64, so it wasn't clear that
using guint64's was the best thing to do here....