Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Undefined macros in Makefile.nmake files

From: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:56:34 -0500
On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 11:35:58AM -0600, Gilbert Ramirez wrote:
> for some help with dependencies. How well does the build run
> without these lines?

Properly :-)  I will fix all of the makefiles and post the patches here.
Based on my preliminary changes, I believe there are no ill-effects.

FWIW, I have a strong background in configuration management using
Microsoft's nmake.  Seeing as I am now building Ethereal on Win32 on a
semi-regular basis, I will do as much as possible to improve the
makefiles.  I only noticed this problem because of trying to build two
versions of the source in two difference trees concurrently and having
one build die being unable to open "\vc60.pdb".