Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] problem with etypes in packet-kerberos.c

From: Tom Eggerding <tom_eggerding@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:03:43 -0800 (PST)
I think I have found a mistake in the file
packet-kerberos.c.   It defines encryption types
thusly:

========= begin code snippet ========
  /* encryption type constants */
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_NULL                0
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_CRC         1
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_MD4         2
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_MD5         3
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES_CBC_RAW         4
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES3_CBC_SHA        5    ??????
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES3_CBC_RAW        6
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES_HMAC_SHA1       8
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_DES3_CBC_SHA1          0x10
???
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_UNKNOWN                0x1ff
#define KRB5_ENCTYPE_LOCAL_DES3_HMAC_SHA1   0x7007

========= end code snippet =============

RFC1510 identifies that the constants should be:

====== begin RFC snippet ===========
NULL                           0
des-cbc-crc                    1
des-cbc-md4                    2
des-cbc-md5                    3
[reserved]                     4
des3-cbc-md5                   5
[reserved]                     6
des3-cbc-sha1                  7
dsaWithSHA1-CmsOID             9
md5WithRSAEncryption-CmsOID   10
sha1WithRSAEncryption-CmsOID  11
rc2CBC-EnvOID                 12
rsaEncryption-EnvOID          13
rsaES-OAEP-ENV-OID            14
des-ede3-cbc-Env-OID          15
des3-cbc-sha1-kd              16
rc4-hmac                      23
rc4-hmac-exp                  24
subkey-keynaterial            65
======== end RFC snippet ===========
source:
http://carmen.ipv6.cselt.it/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-revisions-08.txt

If someone could update these values it would be
greatly appreciated!