Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] problems with tethereal...

From: "Neulinger, Nathan R." <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:56:47 -0600
I just happened to notice this when I tried to go use tethereal or
tethereal_static. Neither of them work for me. They say "Capturing on eth0"
and then don't display anything else.

ethereal and ethereal_static are working just fine. This is on redhat-6.2,
latest cvs of ethereal, kernel 2.2.19pre11.

Running under gdb seems to be sitting in pcap_read forever.

Anyone else seen this?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx