Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Help : another question

From: Guillaume Le Malet <guillaume.le.malet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:04:32 GMT+1
Hi,
I've got a little problem: my question is a bit like my
previous one, but I can't see any other solution, here it
is:

In my proto working above TCP, I've got two different
packets (that don't mean the same thing) but they have the
same lenght (4 bytes) and the same king of data inside (1,
2 or 3). The only thing that makes the difference is the
moment of their creation.
So I would like to know if there is a "special" function
that could increase a variable outside my packet-dissector
or a function that could take several of my packets working
above TCP and concatenate them.

Sorry for insisting but I really can't see any solution,
and I suppose it already happened for an other proto so I
suppose there is a solution.

THX

Guillaume.

(escuse my horrible english, it's getting worse everyday)
Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com