Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal for solaris 2.6

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 01:40:15 -0800
On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 10:16:44AM +0100, Leon Aerts wrote:
> I am interested in  the ethereal packages for solaris version 2.6.
> How can I get them?

The first step would be to find such a package.  Alas, we don't have any
such package on the Ethereal Web site, and sunfreeware.org doesn't have
any, either; perhaps somebody else knows of packages for 2.6 or an
earlier release (packages for an earlier release should, at least in
theory, work on 2.6).

If they do, let us know, so we can make links to them on the Ethereal
Web site; I don't know of any.