Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Problem building latest cvs tree

From: Bert Driehuis <bert_driehuis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:52:43 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Guy Harris wrote:

> > No! Life is hard enough without requiring *every* damn piece of software
> > to be installed. I'd just as soon see autogen.sh ditch the pre-existing
> > ltconfig.
>
> How is making "autogen.sh" ditch the pre-existing "ltconfig" different
> from not having "ltconfig" in CVS in the first place?  In either case,
> it'll have to be built, and that presumably requires libtool.

Errr... I meant ditching ltconfig if the output of "libtool --version"
produces a result and doesn't match the output of "./ltconfig --version"

Sheehs, do I realy have to start thinking about such spurious details
every time I post?   :-)

Cheers,

					-- Bert

Bert Driehuis, MIS -- bert_driehuis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- +31-20-3116119
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature and help me spread!