Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Changing from having only packet_list to having three panes

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:13:35 +1000
Well,

I have achieved something in that I can get Ethereal to start up with only
the packet list showing, and I can change from packet_list to paned view,
but things are weird at the moment, as I now have two top level windows:

1. The three panes with the packet list etc
2. The main window with menu bar, and bottom status bar and scroll bars for
the
   packet list.

Clearly, I don't have things parented right, but the look of things ...

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course