Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] Colorize Display crashed

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 03:29:04 -0800
> I'll look into doing this, time permitting.

Done (except for supporting multiple edit boxes open on different
filters - there's still some global variables that will, I think, get in
the way of that - and cleaning up menu items other than
"Display:Colorize Display" not to pop up multiple dialog boxes if that
doesn't make sense).  Clicking "Edit" if there's already an "Edit color
filter" dialog box open (either because it's newly-created or because
you've already clicked "Edit" on it) won't pop up a new one, it'll just
raise the existing one.  (GDK has no mechanism to request that it be
given the input focus, alas.)