Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] CVS source tree: configure problems

From: Greg Kilfoyle <gregk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:50:18 +0000
Thanks for the info. The RedHat 6.1 configure ran fine. I had some problems with
the NetBSD configure, but I resolved them.

As a heads up to anyone trying to build on a NetBSD 1.3(.1) system, the
/usr/include/time.h file has a declaration (which is removed in later versions)
of 'gtime'. This conflicts with the declaration of gtime in packet-smb.c.

Simple fix for now is to change my local packet-smb.c variable name. We're
moving to NetBSD 1.4.1 soon which fixes the problem.

Cheers, Greg.