Ethereal-dev: RE: [ethereal-dev] wiretap request - if it's not too much trouble

From: "Neulinger, Nathan R." <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:54:37 -0600
I've got a sniffer, and would be willing to do the work myself, but I could
use a basic explanation of how to add it to wiretap. (Haven't spent much
time on that code and it's not the most intuitive with all the encapsulation
stuff, etc.)

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx