Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] gtkclist

From: Gilbert Ramirez <gram@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:31:46 -0600
When I put the gtkclist.[ch] sources in the Ethereal gtk/ tree,
I put some other files (gtkbindings.h, gtkmain.h, gtkdnd.h) in the
tree too, since gtkclist.c #include's them.

I think a better approach would be to require the gtk headers to
be installed on the system on which you're compiling ethereal.
For a lot of Linux disributions, this means you'll need to
have gtk-devel installed in order to compile (but not simply to use)
Ethereal.

I'll change the #include lines in gclist.c to be:

#include <gtk/gtkmain.h>
#include <gtk/gtkbindings.h>
#include <gtk/gtkdnd.h>

That would leave only gtkclist.[ch] in our tree, to be replaced
sometime in the future a new-and-improved widget.

Does anyone think this is problematic, or unnecessary?

--gilbert