Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] How to submit without cvs

From: Stuart Stanley <stuarts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:03:18 +0000 ( )
First off, thanks for the help on the alignment problem.

The ISIS dissector is tooling along pretty well, but now I am in a
quandary as to how to submit it!  Our firewall (let us say that Lucent
does run towards the paranoid end of the spectrum), won't let me connect
out except on their concept of "well known ports".  Anonymous cvs is
not one of those.

So, how should I go about submitting changes?  There are very few at this
point, since I am just adding two files for ISIS decodes.  That leaves
changes in Makefile.am and packet-osi.c.  Thoughts?  FYI, I am on a
Linux RedHat 6.1 box, if that affects things at all...

Thank you!

 In the immortal words of Socrates: "I drank       | Stuart Stanley
 WHAT?" -- Real Genius                             | stuarts@xxxxxxxxxx