Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] vlan updates and filtered capture

From: Nathan Neulinger <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 14:11:21 -0600
I applied those vlan updates (and committed, since it did a better job
than what was in there already), but it still seems to not decode
everything.

I have attached a sample capture that was filtered to remove all the
stuff that processed correctly.

It looks like everything that is left is LLC packets with data left
over. If you need the full capture, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx