Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Re: [ethereal-users] ethereal blocking when there is no traffic.

From: "Lars Knudsen" <lk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:35:55 +0100
Yes. And it helps to make a ping to anywhere on the net you are "sniffing"
at. But that is it. Nothing else (but waiting) is to do.

Lars Knudsen | DriftsTekniker | UNI2 | www.uni2.dk | 7730 1227
Gl.Koge Landevej 55 | 2500  Valby | 20 80 89 88 | ICQ 3770699
lk@xxxxxxx | gud@xxxxxxxxxx | www.dulmens.dk
My eFax Number is (US=001)(630) 982-0363
InterNic:LK1000-RIPE | Just my $0.02
"Monica, you may go!"
                          ---   _-\<,_  Service der rykker
"I'm smiling on the outside and
beating you senseless on the inside. You creep!"

integration, n. 1: The act of combining various system elements so that
   they can crash concurrently.