What is this?
It's a web page that tries to test your IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.
What does it do?
It tries to load images from an IPv4-only version of the site (ipv4.wireshark.org) and an IPv6-only version of the site (ipv6.wireshark.org) and updates the web page to indicate success or failure.
Why do I see funny block characters?
We draw a Unicode HEAVY CHECK MARK (U+2714) to indicate success and a HEAVY BALLOT X (U+2718) to indicate failure. Some browsers or operating systems may not be able to display those characters, particularly older ones. If this is the case for you you might try installing DejaVu.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)