April 6, 2012
Wireshark 1.6.7 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code are now available.
Bugs which could cause crashes on Windows while trying to load SSL key preferences or capture using rpcap have been fixed.
A bug in the H.263 dissector has been fixed.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.6.7 release notes.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)