April 8, 2009
Wireshark 1.0.7 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code is now available.
In this release
Security-related bugs in the Profinet, LDAP, and CPHAP dissectors and the Tektronix K12 file format have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
Many other bugs have been fixed.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.7 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)