October 20, 2008
Wireshark 1.0.4 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X Intel 10.5, and source code is now available.
In this releaseSecurity-related bugs in the Bluetooth ACL, Bluetooth RFCOMM, PRP, Q.931, MATE, and USB dissectors, as well as the Tammos CommView file parser have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
Many other bugs have been fixed.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X Intel 10.5. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.4 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)