Wireshark 1.0.1 Released
June 30, 2008
Wireshark 1.0.1 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X Intel 10.5, and source code is now available.
In this releaseSeveral security-related vulnerabilities have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X Intel 10.5. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.1 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)