December 18, 2007
Wireshark 0.99.7 has been released. Many security-related vulnerabilities have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
This release improves the privilege separation between the capture code and interface code. It also lets you filter directly on SNMP OIDs, follow UDP streams, and has improved Vista support. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 0.99.7 release notes. Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)