IPv4 and IPv6 Connectivity Test
What is this?
It's a web page that tries to test your IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.
What does it do?
It tries to load images from an IPv4-only location and an IPv6-only location, and updates the web page to indicate success or failure.
Why do I see funny block characters?
We draw a Unicode HEAVY CHECK MARK (U+2714) to indicate success and a HEAVY BALLOT X (U+2718) to indicate failure. Some browsers or operating systems may not be able to display those characters, particularly older ones. If this is the case for you you might try installing DejaVu.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™