December 19, 2013
Wireshark 1.10.5 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above, and source code are now available.
A bug which prevented promiscuous mode capture and a dumpcap synchronization bug have been fixed. See the release notes for details.
Many other bugs have been fixed.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.10.5 release notes.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™