July 24, 2012
Wireshark 1.4.14 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code are now available.
Vulnerabilities in the PPP and NFS dissectors have been fixes. Several other bugs have been fixed. See the release notes for details.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.4.14 release notes.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™