April 6, 2012
Wireshark 1.6.7 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code are now available.
Bugs which could cause crashes on Windows while trying to load SSL key preferences or capture using rpcap have been fixed.
A bug in the H.263 dissector has been fixed.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.6.7 release notes.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™