Wireshark 1.0.1 Released
June 30, 2008
Wireshark 1.0.1 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X Intel 10.5, and source code is now available.
In this releaseSeveral security-related vulnerabilities have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
This release includes an experimental package for Mac OS X Intel 10.5. For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.0.1 release notes.
Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Go Beyond with Riverbed Technology
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE $29.95/yr
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts
- • Fully integrated with Wireshark and AirPcap™