The following organizations provide download mirrors for Wireshark:
- https://1.as.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, Asia
- https://1.eu.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, Europe
- https://1.na.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, North America
- https://2.na.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, North America
- http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/wireshark/ / ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/wireshark/ : University of Kaiserslautern (Technische Universität Kaiserslauter), Germany
- http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ / ftp://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ / rsync://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ : Yamagata University, Japan
- https://wireshark.marwan.ma/download/ : MARWAN, Morocco
You are welcome to mirror our download directory using rsync . We recommend against using HTTP — it's horribly inefficient for this sort of thing.
The download area can be mirrored using the following URL:
To mirror the download area you could do something like this:
mkdir wsdownload rsync -rtlvz rsync://rsync.wireshark.org/wsdl wsdownload
We recommend updating the mirror between one and four times a day.