Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark-users resubscription requested

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:38:48 -0800
Hi all,

As you may have heard, the Wireshark project is now sponsored by Sysdig, Inc. ("Sysdig"). As part of this acquisition, Sysdig will operate Wireshark's infrastructure, including this mailing list and you must renew your subscription to this list in order to continue to receive emails.

On Monday, March 7, I will resend this message as a reminder, then unsubscribe everyone from the following mailing lists:

wireshark-announce
wireshark-bugs
wireshark-commits
wireshark-dev
wireshark-users

At that point, if you wish to continue receiving emails from this list you must go to