Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] We have a new sponsor!

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:07:45 -0800
Hi all,

In case you missed today's big announcement we have a new sponsor (and I have a new employer), Sysdig:

https://blog.wireshark.org/2022/01/we-have-a-new-sponsor/

https://sysdig.com/press-releases/creator-of-wireshark-joins-sysdig-to-extend-the-open-source-project-for-cloud-security/

As I mentioned in my blog post, it's great to work with Loris again, and he and Sysdig are committed to supporting Wireshark and its community, including hosting SharkFest. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reply to this message or contact me directly. I can also answer any questions you might have at our next Developer Den:

https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/202201/msg00012.html